Shinigami Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Forums

Shinigami

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Koishii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikoh
Raikoh

Number of posts : 30
Youkai Koishii Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Youkai Koishii Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:30 pm

I wrote this story a couple of years ago, and it is the only story to survive my computer holocaust. :(

It only made it to four chapters, but nonetheless it's an interesting read.

Enjoy.
--

"Goodbye Mom, I'm off to work."

Standing in the doorway was Shinji Amano, a young, seventeen year old man with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes;he is dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans.

"Have a good day, Shinji. Be sure not to run into any scary demons." responded Shinji's mother; a woman in her mid-thirties with similar features as her son.

Shinji couldn't help but chuckle. "I swear mom, sometimes I don't know what to do with you." Shinji blew her a kiss (something he could never do in public) and headed out the door.

He took a deep breath and stared out at the town that he called home. His town was dotted with many houses that seemed to escape from the past, not to say that they lived in huts or anything. Many little stores dotted the community, including a store devoted to making sculptures out of various types of pasta.

But the place that Shinji worked lay on the other side of the woods at the edge of town.

"Man, you'd think that someone with my skills could work someplace other than the flour mill. Well, I guess that's life, however sadistic it may be." Shinji complained to no one but himself.

"You know, for a guy you sure do complain a lot. Are you sure you can handle real work?" mocked a very familiar voice.

Shinji looked over his shoulder to see Minami Kusanagi, his girlfriend of the past year. Minami is a quirky girl of seventeen and her long, purple hair and matching eyes seem to enhance this fact. Minami is dressed in a pink tank-top, blue shorts and pink ribbons in her hair.

"Hey Minami. How's life been treating you?" asked Shinji.

Minami walked up and grabbed him by his ears and proceeded to twist. "You know that's not how you should adress a woman! You should be complimenting my outfit, or telling me how much you love me, or even begging me to let you sleep with me!"

"I'm sorry! I promise I'll make it up to you later! How does dinner at seven sound?" Shinji whined as he tried to break free of the deadly ear-grip. Minami immediately released her grip and with her cutest voice and expression replied "That would be fantastic. I'll be over at seven."

As Minami faded back into the little town, Shinji realized that this stunt costed him precious getting-his-ass-to-work time.

--
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Shinji knew that if he stopped now that he would never make it in time, but he swore he had already seen that family of pandas before.

"Where the hell am I and why the hell are there pandas in Japan?!"

Shinji looked about in a panic, searching desperately for some kind of path he could follow. Unfortunately, in a panic, he tripped on a root and fell down a thirty-degree slope (and as math has proven, at thirty-degrees, things start to slide.) and into a cave hidden in the bushes.

"Damn it! My head! It just hurts so damn much!" Shinji complained to any living thing within hearing range.

After Shinji initially got off of his tangent on why his head felt like a sack of nails and broken glass, he looked closely at his surroundings; varying cave paintings, plant life, bones, a girl tied to the wall.

"Wait a minute. Somethings not right with this picture."

Upon closer inspection, the girl seemed about Shinji's age. She had long, flowing, silver hair, her skin looked paler than that of the people of the village, and she was dressed in a flowing robe; like something royalty would wear.

Shinji knew that if he didn't help her, no one would.

With all the strength he could muster he tried to untie the knots of the rope, but gave up and pulled out his knife.

After the first rope was cut the girl opened her eyes, revealing them to be a captivating gold, and gave Shinji a helpless look.

"Don't worry, you're almost free." Shinji said with a smile on his face. The girl couldn't help but blush.

When he cut the last rope the girl fell to her knees and began to whimper, almost as if like a child. Shinji knelt down, held her by the shoulders and asked "Who did this to you?"

Apparently "You" was the trigger word, becuase the girl then lunged at Shinji's neck and proceeded to suck his blood; like a vampire.

"What are you..." was all he could get out as he faded out of consciousness.

--
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:31 pm

Shinji awoke hours later, in a shack in the middle of the woods.

"Where am I? And why does my neck feel like I stabbed myself with an ice pick?" Shinji asked himself as he sat up in the futon which was so lovingly prepared for him.

"I'm glad you're awake sweetie. I was afraid I took a little too much from you, oopsie." said a familiar voice.

"If I turn around, I'd better not see that psycho chick behind me." Shinji warned himself as he rubbed his neck. So Shinji slowly turned around...and there she was.

Upon closer inspection, Shinji noticed she had time to change into a blue, spaghetti-strap, blue jeans, a pink apron, make some tea and...hang his clothes out to dry?

Shinji, fearing that he wouldn't like where this was going, checked under the sheet that he was under and immediately wrapped himself in a toga.

"Who are you and what the hell am I doing here?!" Shinji yelled in his scardiest voice.

The girl gave him a playful wink and poured him a cup of tea. "I'm your wife, silly."

Shinji brought himself into a mental huddle. "Okay Shinji. Psycho lady sucked your neck, stripped you naked, and is now telling you that you're married. Seems simple enough; I'm in a coma and this is my brain's way of telling me that I need extensive therapy as soon as I wake up."

Shinji looked up at the girl and reluctantly accepted the tea she held out to him. "Would you mind explaining to me why you happen to think that we're married? You know, just cause I'm so damn curious."

The girl blushed and began to hold herself. "Well, when a demon marks a human as their own..."

"Wait a minute." Shinji interrupted. "You're a demon? Do you take me for an idiot?"

The strange girl tackled him to the floor and began to huggle him to death. "But it's true! I'm known as "Demon of the Deep Woods"." She gripped him tight across the chest and giggled. "And you're my loving husband."
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Shinji was shocked at what was going on, but that didn't stop him from thinking. "She's a full cup size bigger than Minami." He quickly snapped out of it when he remembered his lack of...protection.

"Hey! Get off of me! I'm still naked under here!" Shinji whined as he tried to squirm free.

"Oh, that's right. Allow me to fetch your clothes for you, sweetie." the girl replied as she scurried off to the other side of the room. She returned a moment later with a clean pair of clothes.

"Don't worry, I'll turn around as you change." she said in her sultriest voice.

As Shinji donned his only protection from the elements he decided that he needed to more about his captor; if he ever wanted to leave that is.

"So why are you so hell-bent on being my wife anyway?" he asked as he pulled his shirt down over his head.

The strange girl blushed and held herself tightly. "Because we're destined to be husband and wife."

"But we don't even know each others names." Shinji pointed out.

The girl turned to face Shinji and introduced herself. "My name is Setsuka Mikuri. What's your name?"

"It's Shinji; Shinji Amano." Shinji replied as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Great! Now we can be together!" elated Setsuka as she went to prepare dinner.

"Wait a damn minute! We are not married, I'm not planning on staying here any longer, and you are not a demon!" Shinji shouted with righteous anger in his voice.

Setsuka stopped dead in her tracks and began to chuckle. "So, you don't believe me." Setsuka's hair began to float in the air as if all of the gravity in the room had been drained. "Maybe you'll believe me now!" she shouted in a demonic tone as she turned to face Shinji; her eyes glowing red and her teeth like fangs.

Shinji couldn't breath, hell he couldn't feel his heartbeat, all he knew was that this psycho was telling the truth. And as quickly as she morphed, Setsuka resumed her normal form.

"So now do you believe me?" Setsuka asked with a cutesy smile on her face.

Shinji could barely believe that he was having this experience.

"You see, we're bound together. From the time I bit your neck, a magical spell has made it that we are now man and wife. And if we are apart for too long, you will feel sick to your stomach. That's how the magic works, so we're stuck together." Setsuka explained plainly.

Shinji looked at the door, then back at her, then back at the door. "Yeah, I'm gonna go now."

But before Shinji could walk out the door, Setsuka leaped onto his back and proceeded to ride piggy-back.

"What are you doing?! Get off!" Shinji whined.

"Please take me with you. It's so scary without you around Shin-kun." Setsuka pleaded with her most helpless voice.

"No! And besides, you're the scariest thing here! I can't afford to bring you back to town! And don't call me that!" Shinji whined once again.

"But Shin-kun, I want us to be together. If you don't take me then I swear I'll cry." Setsuka begged in her saddest voice.

"The answer is no!"

--
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm

"I can't believe I fell for that." Shinji whined to himself.

Shinji and Setsuka had managed to get back to town right as night fell; Setsuka riding piggy-back all the way.

"Here's the deal. You can stay for an hour, but don't say a thing about us being married. Got it."

Setsuka planted a kiss on his cheek. "Got it."

Shinji's face turned beet red, but he shook it off as he turned the doorknob.

"Mom, I'm home!" Shinji shouted. "And I brought someone over for dinner!" he finished with a defeated look on his face.

"I know honey, she's in here now!" Shinji's mother replied from the dining room.

Shinji paused for a moment, but soon realized how badly the shit had hit the fan. "Great, I forgot Minami was here. Quick, we have to..."

"You have to what?" asked Minami.

Shinji considered making a break for it, but realized it would be impossible due to the girl on his back. So he slowly turned to see a very angry Minami glaring at him with fiery eyes.

"You show up an hour late for dinner, you make me worry about you, and now you bring another woman to dinner?! Who is she anyway?!" Asked Minami with a look of volcanic hatred on her face.

"Uh, She's...she's..." Shinji repeated as he looked for a delicate way to break it to her.

"I'm his wife." Setsuka finished as she held Shinji tighter.

Shinji knew that it was over.

Minami's eyes began to water, but she flew out through the door before he could see her cry.

"Minami! Wait, It's all a misunderstanding!" Shinji shouted, but to no avail. "Great, what else can go wrong today?" Shinji asked.

At that moment, Shinji's mother entered the room with a notepad. "By the way Shinji, your boss called. He says you never showed up at work today, so he fired you."

Shinji's eyebrow twitched uncontrollably.

--

End Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

Number of posts : 62
Youkai Koishii Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Youkai Koishii Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Quote :
"Where the hell am I and why the hell are there pandas in Japan?!"

this made me lol
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forumotion.net
Mai-Sama
Graduate
Mai-Sama

Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:54 pm

lol. nice! continue please! tounge
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

Number of posts : 62
Youkai Koishii Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Youkai Koishii Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:59 pm

yes i agree with mai, continue! yay
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forumotion.net
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

CHAPTER 2

As Shinji stood in the doorway, Setsuka still on his back, a million questions flooded his head. Is his relationship with Minami over with? Is there anyway to salvage things? Will Setsuka ever dismount from him?

"Shin-kun, who was that?" asked Setsuka as she climbed down from his back.

Shinji was silent.

"Shin-kun? Is everything alright?" Setsuka asked with growing concern in her voice.

Shinji remained silent.

"Shin-kun?" Setsuka asked again as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Without skipping a beat, Shinji brushed her hand off and walked silently to his room.

"Shin-kun?" she said to herself as Shinji ascended the stairs. Setsuka knew that something had gone horribly awry, but she had no clue as to how bad it was.

"Miss, who was that person?" asked Setsuka.

Shinji's mother took Setsuka by the hand and led her to the dinner table. "Her name is Minami Kusanagi; she is Shinji's girlfriend." Setsuka was literally stunned by this news.

"They have been dating for a year now, but it seems like they have been together forever. Minami has always been a kind-hearted person, but I suppose that this business with Shinji's marriage was the straw that broke the camels back.

Shinji's mother sipped her tea and looked down at the meal she had prepared. "I do hope that she can forgive him."

It was all Setsuka could do to keep from crying.

--

Shinji sat alone in his room contemplating if it would be easier to leave town and never come back.

"Minami will never forgive me for this. I may as well crush my head in my dresser drawer." Shinji whined to himself.

In all of his seventeen years on this earth, Shinji has never felt as guilty as he did now. Sure, It wasn't his fault that he wound up marrying a psycho-demon-chick-person, but that doesn't change the fact that he did.

"It's over, I can never show my face in front of her again."

The more he whined, the more appealing that dresser drawer became.

--

"You're going to go find her?" asked Shinji's mother.

Setsuka didn't even answer, she knew that time was of the escense if she was going to make things right before Minami came back and killed Shinji in his sleep.

Shinji's mother merely nodded to herself as Setsuka ran out the door and into the night.

"That girl has spunk. No wonder Shinji married her."

Setsuka's search went on for hours, but to no avail. She had no clue where Minami would have gone in this kind of situation. She considered fetching Shinji, but immediately discarded the idea. She had to do this herself.

Setsuka's powerful, demony ears then picked up a faint sound; the sound of tears.

"I have you now, Minami."

--
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:43 am

Shinji lay in the middle of the floor rolling in pain.

"Why does my stomach feel like its in a vice?! It couldn't have been something I ate, I haven't even had dinner yet!" Shinji whined as his insides burned with the fires of nine hells.

"Wait a minute." Shinji panted as he tried to reach for something solid to clutch. "Setsuka mentioned something about this."

"You see, we're bound together. From the time I bit your neck, a magical spell has made it that we are now man and wife. And if we are apart for too long, you will feel sick to your stomach. That's how the magic works, so we're stuck together."

"But that would mean that she's gone. Did she go to find Minami?" Shinji pondered as he rose to his knees.

"I guess I had her mista...damn it to hell, why does it burn?!" Shinji yelled as he fell into the fetal position.

"Please! Come back soon!"

--

Minami sat on a bench in the middle of the park in town, wondering if things could ever work out with Shinji again, if she could ever forgive him. Luckily for Setsuka, she was too distracted to notice her approach from behind.

"I see that you're still upset." said Setsuka with concern in her voice.

"What do you care?" replied Minami through the tears flowing from her eyes.

Setsuka sat down next to Minami and looked down at her lap. "I'm sorry. If I knew that he loved someone else..."

Minami grabbed Setsuka in mid-sentence and shook her violently. "You're not sorry! You're just trying to make yourself look good by apologizing, you don't care at all!" she shouted with grand scale rage.

Setsuka grabbed her by the wrists and calmly explained the situation.

"The thing is...I'm a demon."

Minami broke free of Setuka's grip and stood up off of the bench with a scoff. "Do you expect me to believe that? I'm not an idiot you know."

Setuka also left the bench and walked past Minami; stopping at a tree about ten feet from her. She pointed at the tree and gave Minami the thumbs up. The only thing keeping Minami from walking off was her curiosity as to what Setuka had planned.

Setsuka placed all of her focus on the tree. From her finger sprouted an energy ribbon, which she promptly used to cut the tree into tiny, bite-size pieces.

Minami tried her best to look unimpressed.

"Do you see?" asked Setsuka as she drew the ribbon back into her finger.

Minami began to chuckle; which really seemed out of place at the moment.

"I can see that you are strong, stronger than anyone in the village." Minami then struck a battle pose. "I challenge you to a duel. The winner get's Shinji, while the loser leaves town forever. Agreed?"

Setsuka nodded and struck a pose as well.

Minami immediately dashed into her opponents direction and followed with a roundhouse kick, which Setsuka had no problem dodging. Minami's next move was a straight jab followed by a left hook; again, Setsuka dodged effortlessly.

"I have you now!" Shouted Minami as she jabbed once again, but Setsuka had disappeared. "Where did she go?"
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:43 am

"Your mine." whispered Setsuka from behind. Minami attempted to strike her foe, but Setsuka grabbed her by the sides and proceeded to tickle her.

"Bwahahahaha! Wh-what are you doing?! No fair!" shouted Minami in between giggles.

"Give up now or I'll keep this up." Setsuka said plainly.

"Alright, alright!" Minami shouted; just as Setsuka had hoped.

"I give up." the two girls said in unison as Setsuka released her grip.

Minami was greatly confused. "Wait, Why did you give up? You had the match in the bag." Minami asked her opponent with suspicion in her voice.

"Oopsie, I guess it's a tie. I suppose we both get Shinji. If that's alright with you." Setsuka said with a smile on her face.

Minami gasped as soon as she realized Setsuka's plan.

"Now let's try this again. My name is Setsuka Mikuri."

Minami wiped away an oncoming tear and replied with a friendly tone. "Minami Kusanagi."

Setsuka led her new friend over to the bench. "Allow me to explain how things happened."

--

"I'm gonna die! That's all there is to it! Why oh why did this have to happen to me?!" Shinji whined as the pain began to worsen.

"This is it. I'm gonna end it now." said Shinji as he reached out for the dresser drawer. When all of a sudden, the pain began to subside.

"What the...it stopped...did she come back?" Shinji asked himself.

Suddenly, the door to his room opened, revealing a female figure.

"Setsuka, is that..." asked Shinji before he could realize that it was Minami that stood in his doorway.

"I see that you haven't forgotten her." said Minami as she approached Shinji.

Shinji knew that this was it; this was how he was going to die. But instead of a beating, Minami fell into Shinji's arms and hugged him tight.

"You don't have to worry, I'm not going to kill you. She explained everything."

Shinji was surprised at the lack of his beating, but wrapped his arms around her.

"She told me that this marriage won't prevent you from marrying a human as well; she's really sorry about all of the trouble she has caused.Until you can find a way out of this I promise to remain loyal to you." Minami said as she gave him a peck on the cheek, which caused Shinji to turn as red as a grape(WTF?).

"But if I hear that you've been doing anything naughty with her, I swear that I'll crush your head in that dresser drawer." she threatened as she tightened her grip.

Shinji could barely breath, but he was happy that he got another chance.

Setsuka had been listening out in the hallway the entire time. She knew that Minami had won the battle, but not the war.

"Shin-kun, I'm not going to give up."

--

End Chapter 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youkai Koishii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Koishii   Youkai Koishii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Koishii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami Forums :: Rukongai :: Literature-