Shinigami Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinigami Forums

Shinigami

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can you conclude about the user above?

Go down 
+3
ellenr272
Legato
Tsukiyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

Number of posts : 62
What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-24

What can you conclude about the user above? Empty
PostSubject: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm

go go go go go!
Back to top Go down
https://shinigami.forumotion.net
Legato
Admin
Legato

Number of posts : 36
What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:12 pm

They is the boss :affraid:
Back to top Go down
ellenr272
Academy Student
ellenr272

Number of posts : 5
What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 pm

is the second boss!
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:24 pm

is requsting a twlight section over IM.....
Back to top Go down
ellenr272
Academy Student
ellenr272

Number of posts : 5
What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Tskui should make the twilight section

Last edited by ellenr272 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legato
Admin
Legato

What can you conclude about the user above? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What can you conclude about the user above? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:29 pm

wants a twighlight section
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:50 pm

is right
Back to top Go down
Bright
Academy Student

Number of posts : 9

Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:29 am

Has a PSP.
Back to top Go down
Tara
Tara

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Foxes (from your NF username)
Back to top Go down
Legato
Admin
Legato

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Is one of our members
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 pm

is kenpachi from NF
Back to top Go down
Raikoh
Raikoh

Number of posts : 30

Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm

username backwards id Oyikust
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:24 pm

username backwords is hokiar
Back to top Go down
Tara
Tara

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Likes the 3rd Naruto Shippuden OP.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyo
Admin
Tsukiyo

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 pm

is wrong. i LOVE blue bird!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tara
Tara

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Is an Admin 🎅
Back to top Go down
Legato
Admin
Legato

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:49 pm

IS A Mod bers
Back to top Go down
Roger Smith
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 16

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:57 pm

has abused their power to increase their own rep education
Back to top Go down
Legato
Admin
Legato

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:46 pm

…………………………………………………..,-~~--,¸
………………………………………………..i’”””**~~-,¸I:;;;;’\,:”-¸¯\~-,,¸¸
……………………………………………….,I:;;”*~,¸\:;:I:;;;;;;”\,:;”\:\:;:;;;”-,¸
……………………………………………….I’:;:;;;;;;;_\¸¸\I¸,,,,¸¸”\,:;\:\:;:;;;;;”\
……………………………………………….I’:;I;;;;¸,-*“¯. . . . . “*-\:;I:I:;I:;;;;;’\
………………………………………………,I:;I;;;;I’. --,¸. . .¸¸,„--,.:’I:I:;;;;;;;;;;;”\„
………………………………………………I’,/”\,;;i..--,-,i. . :.’,--,-¸:I:,I;;;;;;/,¸;;,I~-
……………………………………………..,i/….”\,I. . ¯/. ..:.. .¯¯:,’/’I;;;;;/::’I;;/
……………Stop being a emokid,………….”i. . .”-„„….:.. . .//¸/;;;/’:::,i/’
……………No one cares………………………..”\. . … . . . …/’/;,-“.i¸,-“;/
……………………………………………………….’\:”¯¯¯””*~.:./-“.:,-“:;\,/
…………………………………………………………\,. . . .:.:.: ¸,-*’:.:.:.I¸
…………………………………………………………..”-„„„„„-~*””.:.:.¸,,-~””’\,¸
…………………………………………………………..¸,I~-~~--~*”””:.:.:„-~I:.”-„„_
…………………….¸¸„„„„„„„¸………………………..¸¸,--“/. .:i. I’./”¯¯¸,-~”: ¸,/’:.:.\:.:.”~-,,¸_
………….__¸¸„„---**”. ,. . „-~\,¸……………….¸,,-“¸-“.,/ . .:.. I¸/:\¸¸,,--~””¸/’:.:.:.:’\:.:.:,:.:.:¯””~--,¸_
….,-“¯¯¯”*,. . . . . . ¸-’. .”. . ¸,,-“~-,¸..¸,,---~”””:.¸,-“. ,/. . .:.. .’I:::’\:.:. ../’:.:.:.:.:.¸\:,/:.:¸,-“:.:.:.:.:.:”~--,¸
…..”-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,,-~*¸-*“. . .,. .’..¸,--:. .”~-¸~*~-,¸¸,/. ..,/¸. . ..:.. ¸,I::::’\¸,¸/-,¸:.:.¸,---“”:./.,-“:.:.:.:.:.::
………..¸,---~~,-“. . .¸,/”. . .,. ..,-“*~. ..””-,~,¸”~-,,I’..”\,. .,-*”.I,:::::\/:.:.:.””~-¸:.::::,/:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::’I
……..,-*“. . . .”-¸. . ,/. . ..,-“. . “:.:.:.:.:… .”\:\::::.:”~-,¸”~’::I. .”~~/:.:.:.:.:.¸,-“::::¸I:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::”\
………”~--~~~”””*-,I. . . ,/. . .:.:,¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:.I:’\:::::::::.:”~-,,¸. ,-~/:.:.:.:.,-“:. ¸,-*“”:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::I
…………………….”~---I¸ . . .¸,-“¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:,I::’I::::::::::::::::::”~-/,¸:.:.,-“:.:¸¸I’:.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::I
…………………………..”~-,¸¸¸,,--I*-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,/::,/’:::::::::::::::::::::::::””~-,¸¸,/_:.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::,I
………………………………I:.:I¸::”-,¸¸,,,--*“:¸-“::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:.::::::::.:.:.:::::::::::::::::::::::¸,/
………………………………I:.:I”-,¸ ; ¸””*-~””::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:.:::::::::::::::::::¸,-“/
………………………………I:.:”~,¸¯::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸,-“:,/
……………………………..I:.:.:.I:.:”””~i~--,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-“:¸,-/’
…………................…..….I’:.:.:.I:.:.:.:.I,:.I;;;:””*~---,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-“~””,/’
…………………………….I:::::::I:::::::::I:.I;;;;;;;;;I:;:;:”*~-,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-“::::::/
…………………………….I:::::::I:::::::::’\,I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;”I”~-,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-“:::::::,/
…………………………….I:::::::I:::::::::::\I;;;;;;;;;I;O;;;;;;;;;;I::/:::::”~-,,¸::::::::::::::¸-*“:::::::::/
…………………………….I:::::::I::::::::::::I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;;I.i’:::::::::::::”~------~*”::::::::::::/
……………………………I’:::::::’I:::::::::,-“I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;I/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
…………………………..,I:::::::::I:::::::::*-I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;II::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
…………………………..I’:::::::::I::::::::::::I;;;;;;;;;I;O;;;;;;;;;;I:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you conclude about the user above?   What can you conclude about the user above? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can you conclude about the user above?
Page 1 of 1